Believing God For Land To Build A Community
- Barry Monda -
Do you remember going bowling with friends or playing ping pong at the neighbor's house?
As youth pastors at Victory Gospel Chapel, Barry and Melody Monda have used their own life experiences to minister to children. Many of the teenagers they meet have never enjoyed the fun things they enjoyed as teenagers. The simple pleasures of bowling with friends or playing games with the neighbors can not only bring joy into someone’s life but also builds important character traits as we learn to be in a community together.
God has put the activity center on the Mondas’ hearts to begin healing the negative impacts of generational curses. They believe they can help families by teaching them the Word of God while instilling a sense of community and positive character-building traits developed from being involved in games and activities with others.
A place for children and their families come to experience the love of God in a safe place while
experiencing activities most of us take for granted.
Our Partners will be the fight against the many social ills arising from drug addiction, recidivism, poverty, and social injustices of every kind.
Goal Amount $4,000,000
Fun In The SON
Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with the community. We do this by exceeding their expectations with God's love and gain their trust. We believe we can empower our community to grow personally, emotionally, and spiritually through fun, food, fellowship and faith.
Our story is giving God all the praise, honor and glory and love on the community with the love of Christ, growing the body of Christ by spreading the good news of God's amazing grace.
We play games like ping-pong, pool, croquet, horseshoes and go places like Six Flags! We go to the movies, ride go-carts, bowl and lots of other fun stuff to give good fun memories of God and church. There is power in unity in the community. #togetherness
That’s what we do now. We'll be able to do much more when we build the activity center.
Let’s Work Together
Monda Foundation – Our Vision
· Our vision is to build an activity center through Monda Foundation that generates its own income to pay its expenses and awards scholarships.
· Our vision is to help the community where needed with daycare, afterschool care, tutoring and transportation.
· Our vision is to join and make affordable athletic leagues in the community such as football, basketball, soccer, volleyball and much much more.
· Our vision is to make available the gymnasium as a fellowship hall for individuals, groups, and organizations for meetings or events.
· The sports leagues, fellowship hall along with the daycare and afterschool care would cover expenses and generate income toward Monda foundation which will award scholarships to those in need.
You get God’s vision by saying, “What do you want me to do? How do you want me to do it? And when do you want me to do it?” You need to stop praying, “God, bless what I’m doing.” And instead start praying, “God, help me to do what you want to bless.” I get up in the morning and I pray a very similar prayer every day. “God, I know you’re going to do some very exciting things in the world today. Would you give me the privilege of just being in on some of them? I just want to be in on what you’re doing. I want to do what you’re blessing.” – Rick Warren
© 2022 Monda Foundation. All rights reserved.